4.02.2012

The No fabric left behind, No do-overs, Ticker Tape Doll Quilt from Sunday Morning Quilts, or in my case Sunday Evening Quilts.



Working with the public can be tough.  Usually working at my library is an amazing satisfying experience and I wouldn’t trade jobs for anything in the world.  However, for the past few weeks, the city has been switching over to residents cards and we, at the library, are making the transition for members one picture at a time.  After 4 longs days of this, and my third weekend in a row, all I wanted was peace and quiet! Ha!Ha! Isn’t this ironic from someone who works at a library.  After a delicious Sunday dinner, cooked by not me, I abandoned my family and took refuge in my sewing room.

I had recently bought the wonderful book called ‘Sunday Morning Quilts’ by












I find it ironic that after posting images of my ginornous fabric stash for the whole wide world to see, that I would follow with a post of a quilt which uses the tiniest pieces from my scrap basket.  For the really curious, you can see the images of my fabric stash here.  I posted them in response to a contest by Amy Butler, because what every fabriholic wants is MORE FABRIC.  You can enter the contest too, see here.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you love the book! I love your little ticker tape quilt! Won't it be nice to have those last precious scraps of your favorite fabrics showcased so you can see them all at once? That's gotta make you smile. Or at least I hope it does. :)

    ReplyDelete